Manhattan duvet cover set
Soft & buttery feel
Instantly transform your bedroom into a relaxed and peaceful haven with our stylish stonewashed grey Manhattan duvet cover set. It has been gently tumbled and stonewashed to give a wonderfully soft, buttery and relaxed finish. This is really something quite special. Our Manhattan’s grey pintuck geometric pattern adds a hint of interest and sophistication to this bedding.
This was the most delicate and subtle shade of grey we could find, making it a perfect fit into any bedroom style. Grey is a very soothing and calming colour, enabling ultimate relaxation and sleep. This is a seriously stylish and versatile choice, which will easily settle into any bedroom style.
Our Manhattan duvet cover set:
- Made from the finest natural 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Oeko-Tex certified – made without the harmful use of chemicals or synthetics
- 200 thread count percale weave
- Pintuck design on front of the duvet cover; plain on the back
- Soft, buttery and relaxed finish
- Fastened with buttons at the foot end
- Machine washable
- It becomes softer with every wash – it simply improves with age
- Minimal (or no) ironing, due to the nature of its finish
- Available in Single, Double, King Size and Super King
- Each duvet set comes with 2 x standard-style pillow cases (except for the Single set, which comes with 1 x standard-style pillow case) – standard pillow case size (50cms x 75cms)
- Pintuck design on front of the pillow case; plain on the back
- Pintuck design on the front of the duvet cover; plain on the back
- Packaged in an organic cotton fabric bag, made from offcuts from the production process so no material is wasted
All of our duvet covers fasten at the foot end with hidden sewn buttons and button holes for a neat and tailored look. They can be hidden inside the cover itself so you can’t see them at all. The covers are hemmed approximately 15cm in, so your duvet is neatly contained and won’t pop out at the corners.
Additional pillow cases are available to complement this range.
Linen Quarter’s organic cotton bed linen
- Our bed linen produced to the highest industry, environmental and social standards (GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), Oeko-tex (Confidence in Textiles) and ISO certified).
- Our bedding made from 100% organic cotton which is also hypoallergenic, soft on your skin and very durable.
- We trace back to the origin of our cotton, right back to the seed, so you and your family feel confident knowing our products are authentic, pure and chemical free.
* please note that as monitors can vary in contrast or brightness, the colour may appear slightly differently on your screen