Manhattan pillow case set
Soft & buttery feel
You can instantly transform your bedroom into a relaxed and peaceful haven with our stylish stonewashed grey Manhattan pillow case set. It has been gently tumbled and stonewashed to give a wonderfully soft, buttery and relaxed finish. The pillow case is a standard style, with a solid edge fitting perfectly around your pillow. This is really something quite special. The Manhattan’s grey pintuck geometric pattern adds a hint of interest and sophistication to this range.
It’s a perfect match to our Manhattan duvet cover set.
Manhattan pillow case set:
- Made from the finest natural 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles) certified – made without the harmful use of chemicals or synthetics
- 200 thread count percale weave, which has been gently stonewashed
- Pintuck design on front of the front of the pillow case; plain on the back
- Soft, buttery and relaxed finish
- Machine washable
- It becomes softer with every wash – it simply improves with age
- Minimal (or no) ironing, due to the nature of its finish
- Packaged in an organic cotton fabric bag, made from offcuts from the production process so no material is wasted
Linen Quarter’s organic cotton bed linen
- Our bed linen produced to the highest industry, environmental and social standards (GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), Oeko-tex (Confidence in Textiles) and ISO certified).
- Our bedding made from 100% organic cotton which is also hypoallergenic, soft on your skin and very durable.
- We trace back to the origin of our cotton, right back to the seed, so you and your family feel confident knowing our products are authentic, pure and chemical free.
* please note that as monitors can vary in contrast or brightness, the colour may appear slightly differently on your screen