Petersham duvet cover set
For our Petersham duvet cover set, we have used our signature organic cotton timeless classic 200 thread count percale weave ‘cool & crisp’ fabric, which provides the perfect base for a great night’s sleep. This range is finished with a smart double row of densely stitched cording, making it look every bit as luxurious as it feels. This double cording detail is ideal for adding a touch of pure indulgence to your bedroom.
This sophisticated decorative cord border completely transforms our Oxford-style pillow cases. The double row cord border sits at the edge of the pillow itself, with the Oxford-style extra border beyond the edge of the pillow. This is repeated horizontally near the top of the duvet cover (front-side only). This is the ultimate in understated luxury and sophistication. This collection really does look every bit as luxurious as it feels. It is also affordably priced, giving you the opportunity to be environmentally conscious without it costing the earth.
The cord detail is available in dove grey and fawn.
Our Petersham duvet cover set:
- Made from the finest natural 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles) certified – made without the harmful use of chemicals or synthetics
- 200 thread count percale weave
- Cool & crisp feel
- Soft and breathable, with an even matte finish
- Fastened with buttons at the foot end
- Very durable
- Machine washable
- It becomes softer with every wash – it simply improves with age
- This one is at its hotel-like best after a quick iron
- Fresh white, with decorative densely stitched double cord border
- Cord detail available in dove grey and fawn
- Available in Single, Double, King and Super King
- Each duvet set comes with 2 x Oxford-style pillow cases (except for the Single set, which comes with 1 x Oxford-style pillow case)
- Pillow cases feature a 5 centimetre white edge border around the outside of the pillow – a timeless design classic
- Packaged in an organic cotton fabric bag, made from offcuts from the production process so no material is wasted
All of our duvet covers fasten at the foot end with hidden sewn buttons and button holes for a neat and tailored look. They can be hidden inside the cover itself so you can’t see them at all. The covers are hemmed approximately 15cm in, so your duvet is neatly contained and won’t pop out at the corners.
Additional pillow cases are available to complement this range.
Linen Quarter’s organic cotton bed linen
- Our bed linen produced to the highest industry, environmental and social standards (GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), Oeko-tex (Confidence in Textiles) and ISO certified).
- Our bedding made from 100% organic cotton which is also hypoallergenic, soft on your skin and very durable.
- We trace back to the origin of our cotton, right back to the seed, so you and your family feel confident knowing our products are authentic, pure and chemical free.