Petersham pillow case set
For our Petersham pillow case set, we have used our signature white organic cotton timeless classic 200 thread count percale weave ‘cool & crisp’ fabric, which provides the perfect base for a great night’s sleep. This range is finished with a smart double row of densely stitched cording, making it look every bit as luxurious as it feels. This is available in dove grey and fawn. The fawn colour can also be described as taupe. This double cording detail is ideal for adding a touch of pure indulgence to your bedroom.
This sophisticated decorative double cord border completely transforms our Oxford-style pillow cases. The heavily stitched double cord border sits at the edge of the pillow itself, with the Oxford-style extra border beyond the edge of the pillow. This is the ultimate in understated luxury and comfort. This collection really does look every bit as indulgent as it feels.
Our Petersham pillow case set:
- Includes 2 pillow cases
- Made from the finest natural 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Oeko-Tex certified – made without the harmful use of chemicals or synthetics
- 200 thread count percale weave cotton
- Cool & crisp feel
- Soft and breathable, with an even matte finish
- Double cord detail available in two colours: dove grey and fawn
- It becomes softer with every wash – it simply improves with age
- Machine washable
- Very durable
- This one is at its hotel-like best after a quick iron
- Packaged in an organic cotton fabric bag, made from offcuts from the production process so no material is wasted
The Petersham pillow case set is the perfect addition to our Petersham duvet cover set.
Linen Quarter’s organic cotton bed linen
- Our bed linen produced to the highest industry, environmental and social standards (GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), Oeko-tex (Confidence in Textiles) and ISO certified).
- Our bedding made from 100% organic cotton which is also hypoallergenic, soft on your skin and very durable.
- We trace back to the origin of our cotton, right back to the seed, so you and your family feel confident knowing our products are authentic, pure and chemical free.