Soho duvet cover set
For our Soho duvet cover set, we have used our signature organic cotton timeless classic white 200 thread count percale weave ‘cool & crisp’ fabric, which provides the perfect base for the for the chic Soho range. Stylish and modern, the Soho range has a simple, contemporary 7 single lines of fine embroidered stitching detail in a soft dove grey, which adds a hotel chic feel to your bedroom. This elegant stitching detail is seen vertically to one side of the pillow case and horizontally near the top of the duvet cover. Dive into this Soho duvet cover set, and you will have a dreamy night’s sleep. This is one of our favourites.
- Made from the finest natural 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Oeko-Tex certified – made without the harmful use of chemicals or synthetics
- 200 thread count percale weave
- Cool & crisp feel
- Soft and breathable, with an even matte finish
- Fresh white, with decorative embroidered stitching detail in dove grey
- Fastened with buttons at the foot end
- Very durable
- Machine washable
- It becomes softer with every wash – it simply improves with age
- This one is at its hotel-like best after a quick iron
- Available in Single, Double, King Size and Super King
- Each duvet set comes with 2 x standard-style pillow cases (except for the Single set, which comes with 1 x standard-style pillow case) – standard pillow case size (50cms x 75cms)
- Packaged in an organic cotton fabric bag, made from offcuts from the production process so no material is wasted
All of our duvet covers fasten at the foot end with hidden sewn buttons and button holes for a neat and tailored look. They can be hidden inside the cover itself so you can’t see them at all. The covers are hemmed approximately 15cm in, so your duvet is neatly contained and won’t pop out at the corners.
Additional pillow cases are available to complement this range.
Linen Quarter’s organic cotton bed linen
- Our bed linen produced to the highest industry, environmental and social standards (GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), Oeko-tex (Confidence in Textiles) and ISO certified).
- Our bedding made from 100% organic cotton which is also hypoallergenic, soft on your skin and very durable.
- We trace back to the origin of our cotton, right back to the seed, so you and your family feel confident knowing our products are authentic, pure and chemical free.